Principal Consultant at Jobflix
Views:476 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
City Head - FMCG - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-5 yrs)
It is online to offline used car retail platform that is re-imagining the used car buying experience in India. Named in the '50 Hot Tech Companies Globally' by CrunchBase in 2019. We are backed by top venture capital firms - ADQ, Tiger Global, Accel Partners, Elevation Capital, & Blume Ventures.
About the Role :
This role is within India's growing aspirational middle class who is value-conscious and don't want to compromise on quality. It aims to capture the under-penetrated but majority value-conscious car buyers. It operates across 9 cities (Delhi NCR - Gurugram, Lucknow, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, Chennai). You will be responsible for managing the operations for the category in the city including business operations, P&L responsibilities, balancing supply-demand, and customer satisfaction. You will be working in close coordination with the core leadership team, with a focus on driving excellence in business performance in sync with the core business propositions.
- Manage the P&L for the category
- Leading the on-ground demand/retail operations with a focus on customer experience, revenue growth, and optimal resource utilization
- Leading oversight on city supply & refurbishment operations
- Maintaining strong relationships with regional channel partners to help establish a C2B channel in the city
- Laying down the city roadmap for growth and profitability targets
- Hiring and managing of local supply, servicing, customer experience, and sales teams
- Implement city / zone-wide pilots for new customer activation
- Ensuring process and policy adherence across functions, with a focus on delivering best-in-class customer experience
- Adapting business strategy based on regional customer demand trends
- Ideal candidates would have worked at FMCG companies or in high growth startups (as city head or regional head roles)
- B.Tech or MBA from top colleges/universities
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated experience of leading a team of 10 - 20 members previously
- Extremely high customer service and experience orientation. Previous experience in building strong customer relationships or scaling up such businesses in a B2C or B2B environment is highly desirable.