Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:3943 Applications:597 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:305
City Head - eCommerce - IIM/ISB/XLRI/IIT/NIT/BITS (5-10 yrs)
The City Head:
- It is a challenging as well as a unique opportunity for self-starters; it requires a unique mix of talent, guts, and leadership skills. As the leader in each city, the role is responsible for the development and growth of our business in one of the major cities in India [Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Delhi]
- The core of business for our client, is in the city team, led by a city head. It is important and the qualities and capabilities required that you be an incredibly intelligent, talented, and highly sought-after professional!
Key Skills required for the role:
- Highly analytical and solution driven individual who knows how to solve issues at the local levels.
- Excellent team leader, who leads by example
- Passion for building and managing partnerships that drive value.
- Proven ability to work in an autonomous, dependable, and self-starting manner.
- Ability to engage, share and work as a team with colleagues from both BD as well as other departments.
- Strong attention to detail and drive for excellence is essential.
- Proven problem-solving, strategic, and analytical capabilities.
- A strong marketeer with excellent interpersonal skills, focusing on reaching out to unaccustomed users and customers via unique and out of the box thought processes.
What You'll Do:
- Initiate creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns
- Manage deployment and quality of supply chain (i.e., our vendors and partners)
- Responsible for P&L, Managing Warehouses, and Overseeing distribution
- Manage for cost and productivity in warehouse operations
- Hire, motivate, train, and sustain a high-performance Warehouse team
- Ensure the warehouse is compliant with current safety and health regulations and the team is trained properly
- Prepares SOP's and ensure adherence for fulfilment processes
- Manage the performance and cost of drivers attached to the warehouses.
- Manage customer accounts that the warehouse services. Grow the customer base by providing excellent service
- Liaise with corporate functions as needed for the smooth functioning of the business in the city
- Communicate product/process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
- Help scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practices
- Continue to grow revenue!!!
Ideal work experience & education background:
- 5+ years of consulting, investment banking, marketing, or operations management experience
- MBA from Tier 1 MBA colleges like IIM/ ISB/ XLRI and engineering from Tier 1 engineering colleges like IIT/ NIT/ BITS etc.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgement through strong analytical thinking
-Creative solutions driven mindset, with a go getter attitude!
-Relevant experience in consumer service marketing is helpful
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Entrepreneurial DNA
Some additional benefits (beyond your salary & benefits):
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.