HR at Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd
Views:370 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Citigroup - Project & Business Analyst - Transfer Agency (7-12 yrs)
Project and Business Analyst :
- The Project and Business Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area.
- Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information.
- Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required.
- Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Ensure creation of project plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central project issue log.
- Identify key stakeholders who will participate in project scope definition. Identify, document, and understand project dependencies
- Ensure appropriate resources are assigned to project & monitor commitment.
- Ensure change control is executed throughout project.
- Establish project communication needs and support creation of project communication plan.
- Track actual project costs, identify variances, and reforecast project costs as needed.
- Measure project management performance against standards.
- Create the project risk management plan.
- Work with procurement team to create, administer, track, and eventually close project contracts.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Projects and Change Management
- 8 years of experience in the Financial services industry with at least 5 years in Transfer Agency