Talent Acquisition COE at Cipla Ltd
Views:254 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cipla - Lead/Manager/Associate Director - Compliance & Ethics (8-12 yrs)
Looking for a a team member to join Compliance & Ethics Manager at Cipla Mumbai.
Role : Lead Compliance & Ethics
Designation : Associate Director
Location : Mumbai Central
Drive, implement and guide healthcare compliance with applicable laws and regulations in a manner consistent with best practices for the entire Organisation, to ensure adherence to regulatory framework and advice internal and external stakeholders on compliance and ethics matters and thereby enhance the reputation of Cipla.
1. Develop & implement Compliance Policies, SOPs and Training Plan along with Legal & PWC to ensure that the promotional activities of India Business are in line with the Regulatory Requirements.
2. Oversee the Process of preparation of Agreement with HCPs to ensure that any payment made to a HCP is in line with pre-defined scope of service as per a signed contract.
3. Establish an Audit and Monitoring Plan for the India Business to ensure that the promotional activities are in line with the approved Policies & SOPs and within the regulatory framework.
4. Establish systems to ensure controls around activities and develop system report which will ensure that activities are in line with the Policies and SOPs.
5. Develop an employee engagement plan to ensure that team members are given a proper growth plan and growth opportunities.
6. Conduct Field visits to understand the market challenges which help in the designing of the SOPs .
- Handle the Compliance Requirement for 16 India Business Divisions across India.
- Handle a team of 7 to 8 team members
- Oversee 4 quarterly audits a year of the promotional activities
- Conduct 6 field visits a year
Educational qualifications: Chartered Accountant / Law Degree
- Minimum 8-10 years of Risk Assessment experience preferably in the Pharmaceutical Business with good knowledge of Healthcare Laws and strong Analytical and Team handling skills.