Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Cineline India Ltd
Views:1217 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:169
Cineline - General Manager - Accounts (10-12 yrs)
GM - Accounts
- Ensure Timely And Accurate Completion Of Monthly Financial Accounts, MIS & Balance Sheet, Generate Detailed Financial Analysis Of Key Operational Drivers, And Highlight Operational & Financial Concern Areas.
- Ensure Compliances Of Legal Requirement By Company About TDS / TCS, VAT, Excise And Service Tax Both Regard To Timely & Appropriate Payment Of Statutory Dues As Well As Filing Of Periodic Returns.
- Finalization of assessment/audit cases with excise and service tax authority and coordination with consultants. Prepare accurately and error-free working for appeal and revision cases with regards to Direct and Indirect taxes
- Ensure Obtaining Timely Refund Of VAT And Excise On Exports Made By The Company.
- Ensure Good Working Relationship With Suppliers, Consultants, Statutory And Internal - Auditors, Government Authorities Like Excise, Service Tax, Reserve Bank Of India, Customs, Etc.
- Preparation of MIS report like GRIR open items, invoice tracker, aging report for inventory, payables, advance, and receivables, sales status like booking, collection .receivables status
- Make regular reports to the management on income, expenditure, and any variations from budgets.
- Opening Letter of Credit and other documentation/follow-up with Banks
- Overall checking of bills like proper documentation, certification, statutory and other deduction before payment.
- Performance review of various businesses from a commercial angle viz. Cost, tax, returns, etc.
- Coordination with Statutory Auditor, Internal Auditor.
Minimum requirement is MBA - Finance/CA/Mcom/Bcom