Cimpress - Lead - Business Intelligence (8-12 yrs)
We are seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Lead to join the Business insights and analytics group. The lead is expected to play the role of a trusted advisor to various marketing functions by delivering actionable insights through data and analytics into the day-to-day and strategic decision-making process. This is an extremely high visibility role to drive marketing transformation and will involve tremendous learning in a fast-paced environment.
This is a role for someone who thrives in a highly ambitious and dynamic environment. So if you are looking for an opportunity with the freedom to innovate, don- t miss this.
In this role you will
- Understand and capture the business requirements of our business units for their data needs, transform them into the specifications for the engineering team.
- Use the data base architecture and being able to work as a liaison between the central team's data engineers and several businesses ensuring the business requirements are met
- Lead and develop a team of Data Analysts/Junior Data Scientists
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights. This will include
- Understand marketing economics (cohort analysis, churn management, RFM models, customer life time modeling) and online marketing channels (SEA, SEO)
In return you will bring
- 8-12 years of industry experience in Marketing analysis
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the e-commerce domain
- Evidence of Success as Analytics Manager/Lead
- Expertise in analysis of large customer data pool
- High proficiency in R and SQL
- Exposure to python and AWS
- The role will be based in Bangalore
- Willingness to travel to Europe (2-3 times per year)
This is a fantastic opportunity for you within a highly dynamic, rewarding environment. If you are up for a challenge, apply now!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.