Recruiter at Cigniti Ltd.
Views:239 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Cigniti Technologies - Senior Manager - Business Development/Sales (10-14 yrs)
Cigniti is world's leading Independent Quality Engineering & Software Testing services company, bringing the power of AI into Agile and DevOps, to accelerate enterprise digital transformation with more than 2500+ career testers are spread across Australia, US, UK, India, Dubai, and Canada. Cigniti is the world's first Independent Software Testing Services Company to be appraised at CMMI-SVC v1.3, Maturity Level 5, and is also ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 27001:2013 certified. (www.cigniti.com)
The Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX), has selected Cigniti Technologies - a global leader in independent quality engineering and software testing services - as its strategic Quality Assurance service provider as the Exchange seeks to upgrade its technology platform.
Role: Senior BDM - Sales - DUBAI (LOCAL EXPERIENCE MANDATORY)
Experience: 12+ years in IT Services Sales
Mandatory experience: DUBAI/ UAE LOCAL "SOFTWARE/IT SERVICES SALES"EXPERIENCE.
NOTE : This role is only for resources already located in dubai/uae or someone who worked there for atleast 6-7 years and recently came back. Please do not share resumes if you are not located in dubai/uae or dont have at least 6-7 years recent experience in local dubai market working there.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define and run sales campaigns to generate leads building a well-qualified sales pipeline
- Work in collaboration with a global work force converting sales leads into clients
- Selling large deals in the IT space of Consulting, Professional Services, Quality Assurance Testing in a global delivery model setup
- Demonstrate ability to win, manage and grow accounts by 20%-50% with annualised contract value (ACV) of $2M or above.
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and improve knowledge in IT technology & services space
- Develop and implement detailed plan for each account which includes mapping of key client personnel (influences and decision makers) to corresponding stakeholders within the company and clearly describe customer's business problems.
- Gain thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements (stated and unstated) with a comprehensive view of the project and programme pipeline
- Ability to work with multiple internal stakeholder functions to deliver to promised service levels and ensure customer delight.
- Earn the trust of the Client CXOs by walking the talk, managing the expectations and exceeding the same on a consistent basis. Arrange quarterly catch up / dinner meetings with Exec Management (between both the companies).
- Manage relationships with vendor management / procurement / accounts payable (finance) teams and ensure the NDA / MSA / SOW / PO are all in place and renewed before the expiry date. Also ensure that the invoicing process is streamlined and works accurately (without errors). Ensure DSO (Days Sales Outstanding) is within the agreed threshold.
- Conduct Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews with appropriate stakeholders and follow through drive closure on each action item within the agreed timelines
- Conduct team events on a regular basis that includes both client stakeholders and employees to promote healthy relationship on and off the work and imbibe a spirit/culture of - One Team-
- Complete understanding of account level P&L, drivers to enhance margins, avenues to improve non-linear revenue growth
- Produce and report service metrics such as ROI/VOI, NPS and capture voice of customer (VOC) periodically. Understand CSS feedback/VOC and prepare a plan with the help of Delivery and ensure it is implemented.
- Comprehensive reporting which includes forecasting on all financial and headcount parameters on a regular basis which includes a plan to increase the wallet share on a quarterly basis
Essential Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of consultative selling experience in Information Technology Services to medium sized and large enterprises
- Over 12 years of experience in direct sales & marketing
- NEED STRONG LOCAL EXPERIENCE IN SELLING IT SERVICES / SOFTWARE SERVICES IN LOCAL DUBAI/ UAE MARKET.
- MUST HAVE GOODSTRONG C-LEVEL CONNECTS IN LOCAL UAE MARKET
- Influential and viable relationships with IT decision makers in medium sized and large enterprises in the region
- Must have the ability to prospect, qualify, and capture new business opportunities building a properly producing sales pipeline
- Disciplined in sales forecast, maintaining customer relationships and communication with internal stakeholders
- Consistently attaining revenue quota of over $2M per annum
- Proven track record in a solution selling environment
- Superior communication skills both internally and externally
- Experience with pre-sale and sales activities
- Strong commitment to results
- Faster-than-average pace; ability to learn quickly, thoroughly, and in detail
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities occurring simultaneously
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement
- People/relationships focus; Persuasive - selling- style
- Extroverted, warm, enthusiastic, empathetic
- Leadership based on ability to motivate others
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.