Cigniti Technologies - Manager/Senior Manager - Presales Enterprise Solutions Group (9-20 yrs)
About ESG (Enterprise Solutions Group)
Focus Areas: Winning new business, Client Solutioning, Sales & Business Development Support, Global Account Support and Value Proposition Demonstration
Enterprise Solutions Group (ESG) at Cigniti is responsible for end-to-end pre-sales support and plays a strategic role in winning new business from new prospects and current Cigniti customers across geographies. ESG team collaborates with business development teams (located in US, EU, Australia/New Zealand, APAC), and subject matter experts from Cigniti global delivery team, to build a compelling solution and value proposition that addresses the customer's business challenges & specific pain points. ESG is also responsible for communicating inputs regarding Cigniti's value proposition and industry/technical positioning in collaboration with Cigniti marketing team
Why Join ESG & KRAs
Focus Areas: RFX, SOW, Pre-Sales, Positioning, Brand Champion, Technical Marketing, Pricing, Solutions, Certification
- Responsible for end to end pre-sales pursuit management in coordination with cross functional teams
- Exhibit deep expertise in proposing and developing optimal solution approach that is pragmatic, technically feasible, and profitable
- Prepare response to RFX, Proposals, Statements of work etc.
- Develop strong collateral to highlight the capabilities of the organisation
- Exhibit deep understanding of Cigniti service differentiators and latest technology & industry trends / techniques
- Participate in proposal / RFP / SOW defense discussions and presentations
Value Adds with ESG:
- Direct interaction and visibility with CXO & Senior Management Team
- Travel to customer locations across the geography
- Sponsorship for key certification (ISTQB, PMP, etc.) and trainings on key domain & technology areas
- Opportunity to contribute to Technical Marketing (Blogs, Webinars) and Thought Leadership positioning
- Opportunity to get into Sales & Account Management Roles
- Responsible for end to end pre-sales pursuit management in coordination with cross functional teams such as sales, delivery, horizontals, networking, marketing and process teams in global delivery model
- Exhibit deep expertise in proposing and developing optimal solution approach that is pragmatic, technically feasible and profitable (win/win for both Cigniti & Customer)
- Prepare and review responses to - Request For Information- (RFIs), - Request for Proposals- (RFPs), technical capability documents, - Statement of Work- (SOW) etc.
- Acquire deep understanding of Cigniti service differentiators (- Intellectual Property- (IP), & Thought Leadership), and latest industry trends and techniques
- Travel to customer location across the geography to participate in proposal / RFP / SOW defense discussions and presentations
- Exhibit strong understanding of Software Test Life Cycle, and associated relationship to Software Development Life cycle
- Attain certification in ISTQB, and PMP within one year of joining in ESG (if person does not have these certifications already)
- Participate in post-win kick-off meeting with all the stakeholders belonging to Cigniti & new customer
- Take proactive ownership to maintain and develop content to the pre-sales knowledge and asset repository
- Contribute to standardization and institutionalization of ESG processes and best practices
- Exhibit superior verbal and written communication skills in all interaction with stakeholders across the globe
- Work closely with marketing team and contribute towards Technical Marketing and Thought Leadership positioning. Helps in orchestrating Cigniti's differentiators and offerings through write ups, tech briefs, white papers, web casts and more.
- Contribute to reviews and suggest feedback on the Website, Solution offerings and Service Delivery Differentiators.
- Act as an Internal brand champion & ambassador to take Cigniti Brand forward through proactive participation in all technical marketing initiatives
Key Skills Needed
Software Engineering, IT Experience, Project Management, Superior Soft Skills, and Passion for Technology, Industry Exposure
- Overall 9-15+ years of experience in delivering testing services (functional / non-functional, manual & automation) to large Enterprises and - Independent Software Vendors- (ISVs
- Prior experience working with Testing Services Company or working with Testing Service Unit in IT services company.
- Last 4 years of experience in interacting with clients and convincing them about testing solution offerings. Experience working in multiple countries is a big plus
- Experience in Project Management, Test Management, and Client engagement and people management skills.
- Experience / Knowledge of test automation and test accelerators
- Experience preparing estimates, high-level proposals, frameworks for new business opportunities.
- Experience preparing and responding to Enterprise size RFI / RFP responses. Experience defending RFP responses as an individual contributor
- Strong soft skills in the areas of communication, negotiation & deal management
- Strong technology background, awareness, appreciation
- Strong domain experience in few verticals such as BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, etc. is a big plus