Chief HR Officer at Churchgate Partners
Views:912 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Churchgate Partners - Associate - Investor Relations (1-2 yrs)
Role / Title: Associate Investor Relations
Number of Positions: One
- Working closely with corporate clients in designing and implementing investor relations programs to meet their specific requirements.
- The objective of the firm is to deliver independent advice and insightful analysis on the best practices of interacting with the global equity markets.
- The candidate will be responsible for working as part of client teams in executing IR strategies for Churchgate Partners' clients across India and internationally.
- Establish best in class communication materials (including investor presentations, earnings presentation, etc.) to match industry standards and articulate the investment case. This involves interaction with the senior management of a company to understand their business, strategy, and performance.
- Raise the equity profile of the client in the secondary capital markets through regular interactions with research analysts and sales teams.
- Assess various client requirements and be responsible for handling client deliverables on day-to-day basis.
- The candidate will also be expected to assist in preparation of the pitching materials and contribute to the business origination efforts of Churchgate Partners.
Candidates Desired Profile:
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in the field of equity research, transaction advisory, private equity, or investment banking.
- Strong understanding of finance, accounts, capital markets and SEBI regulations.
- Strong financial modelling, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills.
About Churchgate Partners
We advise corporates across Middle East, India, and Asia Pacific on the implementation of global best practices in their continuous interaction with equity markets. Our advisory services leverage the teams international capital markets experience and relationships with leading research analysts and global institutional investors. We are an independent firm committed to providing clients with unbiased advice of the highest quality. The objective is to achieve an appropriate trading valuation and a supportive shareholder base.
www.churchgatepartners.com | +91 22 6169 5988