Talent Partner at Chryselys
Views:404 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Chryselys - Analytics Consultant - Pharma Datasets (1-4 yrs)
Analytics Consultant (Pharma Datasets)
- Chryselys is a Pharma Analytics & Business consulting company that delivers data-driven insights leveraging AI-powered, cloud-native platforms to achieve high-impact transformations.
- Chryselys was founded in the heart of Silicon Valley in November 2019 with the vision of delivering high-value business consulting, solutions, and services to clients in the healthcare and life sciences space. We are trusted partners for organizations that seek to achieve high-impact transformations and reach their higher-purpose mission.
- Chryselys India supports our global clients to achieve high-impact transformations and reach their higher-purpose mission. Our India team focuses on development of Commercial Insights platform and supports client projects.
- As an Analytics Consultant, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders and deliver high quality analytics solutions to real-world Pharma commercial organization's business problems.
- You will bring deep Pharma / Healthcare domain expertise and use cloud data tools to help solve complex problems
- Work in collaboration with internal and client's team to deliver analytics solutions that address key business problems and needs of the Commercial side of the Pharma business
- Bring deep expertise in Pharma sales and claims data and quickly master the content, structure, meaning and intended downstream usage of any other data source as needed
- Directly perform analysis of data acquired into Data Lake / data warehouse using analytical tools to answer business questions
- Possess Data Engineering and BI skills to process the data in the Data Lake and present the data in the dashboards using Tableau, Power BI, Qlik etc.
- Analyze stakeholder reported data issues, performing root cause analysis, and identifying and implementing appropriate remediation
- Analyze new requests for data, identifying the appropriate datasets, and generating database queries and summary data outputs for stakeholders
- Have understanding of quality assurance and data quality principles
- Develop process improvements for data management and data quality activities
- Documenting processes and maintaining data records
- Build advanced statistical models using state of the art analytics tools
- Develop and / or maintain expert knowledge of the rapidly changing healthcare marketplace
- Ability to take complete ownership and work with minimal guidance to add value in a dynamic environment
- Help the team prioritize across competing stakeholders' requests to ensure focus on activities of highest importance
- Overall experience of 1-3 years in the analytics / consulting space preferably with key pharmaceutical/bio-technology data assets like Sales, Claims and other secondary data
- Demonstrated experience with data processing, data analysis, profiling, data cleansing and
- standardization process
- Excellent advanced SQL and analytical skills to query databases to perform data analysis to further enhance business analysis
- Build data stories and visualization using Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Quick sight etc.
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis, profiling, data cleansing and standardization Process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, learning oriented and quality focused individuals would be preferred
Education: Bachelor's or Master's Degree (computer science, engineering or other technical disciplines)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.