Director at Chrysalis Services
Views:211 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Chrysalis Services - Director - Account Management (5-10 yrs)
- Undertake account management responsibilities and provide ongoing supervision and support to a team of key account managers and convey the goals, vision and values of Chrysalis Services to them.
- Act as a Servant Leader to the team ensuring that the team has all resources required to operate successfully.
- Responsible for the overall revenue targets of their team of Key account managers.
- Work in close coordination with Head [Resources and programs] and key account managers for regular updates on the partner organizations and their programs and also with the Consulting services and Communications team.
- Set up goals and objectives for all key account Managers, develop and drive the account plan, including the budgets and activities for account management.
- Play a crucial role in helping to drive the business forward and be a part of a dynamic team culture offering strong internal networks and support.
- Oversees all aspects of the team through mediation and negotiation while maintaining strong relationships with account managers.
- Read reports of key Account Managers and communicate overall quarterly/annual progress to senior management and external stakeholders.
- Strive to continuously improve the account management process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices.
- Conducts regular meetings of his/her account management team for open discussion of client problems, opportunities, and work in progress.
- Develop strategies to grow the client base and ensure that the team is providing quality, cost-effective services to the Corporates.
- Conduct performance evaluation using key metrics and provide feedback and counsel to account managers to meet targets /objectives.
- Train, mentor and manage a team of account managers
- Creating a 360-degree feedback loop between client teams and our internal teams
- Ensure Chrysalis's retention of clientele and facilitate further growth and revenue.