Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:2869 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:288
CHRO - Infra/Manufacturing Industry - TISS/ XLRI/ SCMHRD (15-25 yrs)
Head HR - Plant Location
HR Head - Infrastructure Industry
We are looking for a senior professional in HR from the manufacturing Industry.
- The Candidate must have worked in Mining or Steel or Construction.
- The candidate must have worked on PMS, Employee Engagement, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Training, and Development, Industrial Relations.
Reporting into the Location Head (CEO) :
- You will be responsible to manage HR & IR for Multiple facilities of all the group companies in Orissa
- Partner actively with business heads and their one/two downs to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Play a hands on role in managing the end-to-end process of attracting and on-boarding the right talent internally / external, thereby fulfilling staffing requirements on-time. Having a hands-on understanding of the recruitment procedures (incl. tools) and implementing them with consistency.
- Talent Development & Deployment Facilitate in identifying, nurturing and deploying talent effectively. Partner with the Business Heads and Talent and L&D team to build people capability. Succession Planning.
- Drive active employee engagement, be seen as a go to HR implement specific engagement initiatives (targeted 1-1 discussions, pulse sessions, VoE initiatives etc.) that help achieve a highly engaged employee population across the varied businesses.
1. Develop and implement the location human resource strategy within the senior level of the organization that aligns vision and its current and long-term business objectives
2. Lead the HR function, and provide HR management advice and expertise to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of human resources in achieving business success.
3. Ensure that all human resource activities and programs are implemented per the organization's human resource strategy.
4. Drive Change Management & Culture building initiatives.
Administration of Factory and Township , Hospital, Guest House , Residences.
Environment, Social, Governance
1. Candidate with 15+ years of experience.
2. Minimum 10 years experience in an HR generalist role, preferably handling a Business / Corporate HR Role in an organization.
Age: Between 40 to 50 years
As a successful candidate :
- You should have hands-on expertise in HR and Industrial Relations and should have managed settlements, agreements, and IR issues
- You should have 15+ years of experience in manufacturing setups
- Experience in having managed large scale is a must (role is to manage 8000+ employees)
- Great exposure to managing large teams
Graduation with MBA/MSW/MLS/PM&IR in HR (Premier Business schools/Full-Time Regular Course)