Recruiting Team at Chiratae Ventures
Views:1465 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chiratae Ventures - Investment Associate - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-3 yrs)
Chiratae Ventures (Formerly IDG Ventures India) - Investment Associate
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Lead deal flow generation initiatives
- Assist Investment Professionals in analyzing deals with secondary research.
- Understand financial statements / MIS to derive meaning and alignment of business story with the implementation
- Assist with research on special projects or initiatives.
- Meet / Engage with Entrepreneurs in different stages of the life cycle and help create investment thesis
- Help during business diligence with various stakeholder meetings
- Establish thought leadership and network with the entrepreneurial ecosystem
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors from top-tier Engineering Colleges and MBA from Indian/Global top-tier Management Institute
- Up to 3 years of experience in Consulting/Banking, start-ups or larger tech companies
- First principles thinker
- Strong leadership skills and good team player
- Strong analytical ability; understanding of financial statements and business metrics
- Good communication and networking skills
- High standards of work ethic in terms of perseverance and commitment
We are looking for candidates who are genuinely excited about Tech Venture Capital & Startups, and we are ready to make exceptions for the right people.