Deputy Manager - Talent Specialist at Ixoraa Enterprise Pvt Ltd
Views:272 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Chief Technology Officer - NGO (15-28 yrs)
This is regarding an interesting and a meaty assignment of a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) role, with an esteemed NGO, headquartered in Kolkata, which single-mindedly concentrates on creating digital livelihoods at scale for youth from India's disadvantaged communities across India.
We are looking for a seasoned technology leader with a strong background in educational technologies and deep interest in creating social impact, to join this organization as Chief Technology Officer (CTO). This role will be responsible for directing the overall technology strategy and implementation across the organization, including the conception and development of new products and driving market leadership.
- Define a technology roadmap for the organization in line with its business strategy and growth aspirations in the skill development and livelihood generation spaces
- Set the vision and drive development of new technology-enabled educational products that enhance the organisation's market positioning and differentiation
- Oversee the development of in-house technology platforms and integration with third-party components
- Drive research and selection of technology components and partners that meet the organisation's short-term and long-term needs
- Act as a mentor to members of the organisation's technology team and other employees
- Work closely with the Curriculum, L&D, HR, M&E and Operations teams to embed technology into the organisation's day-to-day business, improving learning outcomes, business growth and resilience
- Manage technology budget and implementation timelines
- She / He will be part of core leadership team and work very closely with board, Directors and CEO team.
We are looking out for people having the following experience:
- Deep knowledge and demonstrated leadership in technologies for learning and skill development
- Outstanding communication and people management skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a broad array of internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate about social impact through education & skill development
- Problem-solving, decision making and outcomes management
- At least 15 years of IT industry experience in senior leadership roles
- Master's degree or higher in Computer Science or related disciplines
- An incumbent should be interested to work in social sector bringing the much needed change as desired in this sector making it more relevant with new technologies and skills.