HR at Sampoorna Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Views:425 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Chief Technology Officer - Java/Microservices/Cloud (5-20 yrs)
CTO - Java+Microservices+Cloud
The ideal candidate will thrive in a collaborative, fast paced, and team-oriented environment. You will :
- Courageous department leader with skills in strategic planning, goal setting, processes development, budgeting, and creating opportunities for professional development within technology teams.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and strategic thinking abilities with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Solid understanding of broad technology trends and the ability to align innovation with business goals.
- Strong communication with ability to convey technical topics in easy-to-understand business terms and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Strategic smarts, including the ability to identify new opportunities, drive clarity, create focus, and make tough decisions in complex and dynamic contexts.
- Ability to track and identify new technologies to solve complex business issues.
The minimum requirements we seek :
- 5+ years' experience as a CTO, director, or similar leadership role overseeing architecture and engineering for enterprise-wide technology platforms and leading SaaS technology platforms.
Our preferred requirements :
- Broad knowledge of software engineering: languages, frameworks, techniques, and industry trends.
- Experience leading complex, major changes and initiatives; demonstrated skills in change management on an organizational and interpersonal level; experience with integrating teams across multiple business units and managing a geographically dispersed workforce.
- Experience designing and managing an effective IT or PDO governance framework across a spectrum of service delivery.
- Experience building and managing highly complex systems, working with microservices and/or distributed architecture and a proven ability to create enterprise-scale application designs using proven industry patterns and best practices
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Growth mindset, highly adaptable and focused on finding ways the team can grow and evolve the way it works
- Experience developing on the Salesforce Platform.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.