Partner at SUMS CorpSolutions
Views:375 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Chief Technology Officer - IT Product & Service Firm (15-22 yrs)
- This requires envisioning the company's product and service offerings with an entrepreneurial acumen.
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructures
- Strategize and partner with the stake holders to identify opportunities and risks for delivering the services, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
- To develop the technology strategy and roadmap for the organization.
- Help departments use technology profitably
- To identify and evaluate opportunities and risks for business success, identify innovative means of applying technology and / or new offerings, new platforms, etc.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Use stakeholders- feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- To provide technology advisory services to the organization.
- To plan and execute advisory services on one or more tracks of Technology Consulting (e.g. Architecture Practice).
- To identify and evaluate business potential of such service offerings, organize, enhance, and deploy necessary teams, systems, resources etc.
- To design a "Go to Market" strategy, vet proposals and approve solutions approach, provide consulting services such as audits, validation of solution architecture, etc. for large transformation projects.
- To develop Intellectual Capital within the team, advice clients, track business development pipeline and revenue realizations, take corrective / proactive actions that enhance client satisfaction to become a trusted advisor to clients.
- To align all stakeholders and showcase benefits of the new technologies being proposed.
- To identify current and future competencies and technology gaps within the Business Unit and ways to bridge the gaps.
Required Competencies :
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Must possess good knowledge IT Industry and latest technology trends
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Must have high customer orientation
Years of Experience :
15+ years of relevant work experience with a reputed organization.
Educational Qualification :
- BE/B/Tech/M. Tech/MS from reputed engineering college/University.