Director at Connexio Search
Views:223 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Chief Technology Officer - FinTech (12-18 yrs)
CTO Role -Fintech backed by successful Founders in the Startup Ecosystem.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE :
- Defining, architecting, and executing the organizational and infrastructure plan required to fulfil the company's business and technology strategies.
- Supervising and helping to implement all functional areas of technology including software design and development, enterprise architecture, quality assurance and testing, production operations and technical support, network and systems administration, and information security management.
- Rolling out several products (both credit and non-credit) viz. business cards, deep tier financing using blockchain, collections as a service, FX management, banking stack etc.
- Building capabilities to integrate into the ERPs of the Start-Ups for straight through processing and building a supply chain finance exchange where various lenders (Banks, NBFCs, Corporates, HNIs) can participate.
- Growing and scaling the team by recruiting world-class technical talent as needed. Creating and fostering an environment conducive to innovation, high productivity, and high quality
- Providing leadership to development projects that improve the functionality, reliability, scalability, and security of the company's applications and systems.
- Driving a software development lifecycle process and culture that ensures the appropriate balance in which quality products are produced in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ensuring sound architectural designs are implemented and advocate for best practices and processes.
- Creating a strong internal culture to manage technology projects with accurate time estimates, adherence to deadlines, and strong communication to stakeholders.
- Overseeing the technology organization's information security, disaster recovery, and business continuity efforts.
- Working in partnership with internal functional teams as a technology partner in forwarding business capabilities.
- Having Payments experience a major plus.
- Operates based on practical wisdom
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Compliance, Information Security etc.
- Good understanding of financial products
- Proactively reaches out to stakeholders to identify their needs, establish priorities, and create solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.