Chief Technology Officer - eCommerce - Startup (7-15 yrs)
Pinnacle Solutions, a leading recruitment firm has been retained by one of our leading international VC's to hire for the profile of CTO (Chief Technology Officer) for one of their largest eCommerce companies. You will play a critical role in scaling the team and technology, in building a high-performance & high-quality culture and helping the business to grow with fast paced product innovation.
- Responsible to build and manage the tech team for one of the largest eCommerce companies with more than 1500 employees in 14 countries.
- Find and select talented people to scale up a great team, which is located in Paris and Porto
- Lead the development of multiple high-traffic eCommerce sites
- Deep knowledge you are able to solve complex problems and support your team hands on
- In charge of product delivery, quality, architecture and operations
- Manage projects, timelines and releases
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Hands on coder at heart. You like hard problems, but know how to keep things simple.
- Would love to do more coding yourself, but accept that you can bring most value by helping others to excel.
- Should have built large scale applications with modern web frameworks, ideally PHP.
- Should be able to deal with (and ideally limit) lots of complexity. Ideally should know about the complexities of eCommerce.
- Should be a fast thinker, hands on manager and strong communicator; think and act like an entrepreneur
- Should know agile. Not just from books. Should know how to do fast release cycles without compromising on quality
- Should have an outstanding university degree in a technical subject and several years- experience in a leading position
- Should be a very good communicator.
Should your profile match our requirements, please share your profile with us.
Please note: Job is based in Paris, France and is a full time opportunity.
Compensation: Very competitive and the best in the industry.