Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:988 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Chief Technology Officer - BFSI (15-25 yrs)
We are seeking an exceptional Enterprise Information & Technology Director to grow and manage our team in Mumbai, India. The Technology Lead will be responsible for hiring, mentoring, and managing a team of IT professionals, as well as working collaboratively with cross-functional teams globally to deliver high-quality products, projects, continuous improvements and maintain existing solutions. The Technology Lead will be a critical member of Our MNC client Enterprise Technology & Information leadership and Indian leadership teams, work with leaders across various functions to build and execute the capability roadmaps aligned with the business priorities.
Intersted candidates MUST contact S Krishnan at +918309618146
Office timing : 12:30 pm to 9:30 pm (including 1 hour break). Home drop for female employees.
Locality : Goregaon
What it Means to Work for Our MNC client:
- You will get to be part of one of the largest and fastest growing accounting and advisory firms in the industry
- You will have the flexibility to manage your days in support of our commitment to work/life balance
- You will join a culture that has received multiple top Places to Work awards
- We believe that great work is accomplished when cultures, ideas and experiences come together to create new solutions
- We understand that embracing our differences is what unites us as a team and strengthens our foundation
- Showing up authentically is how we, both as professionals and a Firm, find inspiration to do our best work
- Numerous Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support our Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DE&I) efforts
What Work You Will be Responsible For :
- Build and manage a high-performing Enterprise Technology & Information team in India and reporting into MD India and Our MNC client global CTO.
- Partner with the leadership team to develop and execute company strategy
- Lead, motivate, and develop high performing teams within a time-sensitive and demanding environment to deliver on meeting the team's KPIs
- Oversee entire India ETI Operations, comprising of multiple verticals under ETI
- Drive creation of staffing plans, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, and other Change/Six Sigma initiatives to enable the Functional Areas to meet and exceed plan
- Set and clarify requirements and expectations for Managers