CEO at Nspiron India Advisors
Views:221 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Chief Technology Officer - Aesthetic Care Space (12-25 yrs)
Chief Technology Officer
- Nspiron India Advisors have been retained by a progressive organisation that has embarked on an ambitious growth trajectory and are looking at hiring key enablers on their leadership Team to achieve this.
- Our client is a pioneer in India's offline aesthetic care space with a present staff strength of over 100 professionals. The Company is founded by 2 qualified and experienced professionals with strong work ethics and capabilities.
- Their existing operations are headquartered out of Mumbai and have been in business for over a decade. The client rolodex include many film world celebrities, fashion models, industrialists, professionals and people from all walks of life.
- The business is cash positive and profitable for the last few years and the thrust is to now significantly leverage and expand their presence across multiple locations in Maharashtra and to certain strategic cities across the country.
- They are experts in Aesthetics, Skin & Hair Care for more than 10 years, having vast experience in managing one of the top Aesthetic Clinic chains, undertaking Import & Distribution of select skin-care products and treatment devices in addition to operating an Aesthetic Training Academy to build robust in-house competencies.
- Their offline business model is well established, with a positive cash flow generating operation that is ideally primed for scaling. Besides, the rising demand for aesthetics in India and overseas makes the tail wind for future growth very attractive.
- Over the next 5 years, the organisation intends to scale their business across select locations in India & to launch new verticals to build a significant top line growth. Discussions are underway with Private equity and other institutional investors and part of this expansion would be fuelled by infusion of growth funds .
- They also have pilot launched an online vertical, approaching the space with a highly differentiated approach, targeting a significant top line growth within the next 4 to 5 years.
- We are looking at a competent professional to play an enabling role on this journey of growth. Sufficient skin-in-the-game needs to be demonstrated and for the right person who has a DNA match with the founders and the firm, the stakes would be pretty high and rewards will be commensurate with execution, outcome, passion and ability to scale.
Position: CTO/ Head of Technology/ Digital Head / Chief Digital Officer
Reporting: CEO / Founder
Location: Mumbai (Western suburbs)
- We are looking at a hands-on leader who can operate lean to begin with and then scale-up over the next 4 to 5 years. This person would design, architect , implement and roll-out all technology and digital transformation initiatives for the business to gain a distinct competitive advantage.
- The incumbent will be the go-to person for all technology related interventions advising the CEO/ Leadership on the road map and way forward.
- Some of the activities would include planning/strategy, roll out/ implementation of the business information systems, website and mobile applications. The person should be able to do a detailed business analysis, define objectives and scope of business systems, outlining risks, opportunities, mitigations and solutions for the business going forward. The role will require a significant amount of written documentation so must be able to convey complex technical concepts in a concise and lucid manner. One of the performance indicators would be to build a Digital footprint and all necessary interventions for transformation forward.
Apart from planning and building a team as per requirement, the candidate will need to be proficient in planning, monitoring and reporting, and have demonstrated experience in the following facets of IT management :
- Develop an internal team as well as identify/evaluate/work with trustworthy vendors to deliver planned projects
- Provide recommendations on hardware and software procurement to support business goals.
- Coordinate the development of documentation to enable implementation and turnover of the process of system
- Define objectives and scope of business system
- Conduct post-project evaluation
- Understand business functional areas and Develop new models that underpin sound business decisions
- Risk Analysis & Project Management
- Experience in planning and implementing ERP and CRM systems, such as Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/SAP/Oracle Netsuite/Tally/ Sales Force/ Zoho
- Knowledge and experience in Computer telephony integration, contact centre solutions
- Some working experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Data studio, Amazon Data Lake etc) will be preferred
Some of the key deliverables in the first 3 years would be as follows :
- Clinic Management Platform: A single application/platform to integrate various applications for a Total Customer View: ERP, CRM, CTI, Notifications, Appointment Booking, Marketing Automation, Customer Records, Opportunities, Treatment Records etc.
- Prescriptions/recommendations, Legal Forms etc - Review Detailed Scope Document that is prepared, various applications to be considered such as MS Dynamics, Business Central, Ameyo, Docusign, Jotforms, Zenoti, Power BI / Analytics , Marketing Automation, WhatsApp integration along with considering/evaluating custom built modules/interface etc.
- Applications/ logins for various back office/in-clinic staff eg: Doctors, Therapists, Front Desk, Contact Centre, Marketing etc
- Updated website (Word-press) with refreshed design and content: UI/UX work to be reviewed, partners to be identified.
- E-commerce website : Scope document already in place, UI/UX design started, Coding vendor identified and work started, Review PHP/js.node/SQL frontend & back end modules for customers, doctors and admin
- Customer Application: A single application/platform for Customers to: Book Appointments, Receive Concern-wise Recommendations/ Marketing/ news/ updates, Treatment Records, Prescriptions/recommendations, legal forms receive/ sign/ view, view and update Medical History etc.
- Integrate Recommendations/Customers and other data across .clinic and .shop and .hair
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.