HR Manager at Daffodil HR Services
Views:2015 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Chief Safety Officer - Steel & Mining Industry (10-20 yrs)
Educational Qualifications BE Chemicals/Mechanicals/Metallurgical with Advance diploma in industrial Safety from CLI/RLI
60% Mandatory in All the level (10, 12, UG & PG)
Relevant Experience 10 + Years of experience of working in Cement/Chemicals/Metals/Steel/Mining industry at Seniour position in safety department
Years of Experience 10+ years
Key Functional Skills
1. Developing and executing health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
2. Should have expertise in Work permit,JSA, Work at high risk, LOTO & isolation procedure, Lift Plan for critical lift, Machine Guarding, Emergency response & crisis management,Mock Drills, Safety audits, etc .Investigation of serious incidents and near misses at project site
3. Preparing and enforcing policies to establish a culture of health and safety
4. Evaluating practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
5. Gathering various safety data from all contractors at project. and analysing and planning safety drives to improve safety at construction site.Able to drive Behavior Based Safety at Project. sites for safety culture improvement
6. Implement, execute, and ensure compliance with Safety policies and procedures, performance standards and criteria for the company. Coordinate for conducting VSAP audits, Compliance on horizontal deployment of COMPANY & Company incident leanings
Key Behavioral Skills
1. Leadership skills to Drive Safety Systems @ Smelters and ensure Horizontal deployment of best practices across smelters.
2. Deep understanding of people behaviors and skills and shall be able to drive Improvement in safety culture at site.
3. Excellent organizational and motivational skills
4. Excellent Communication and training skills
5. Contractor safety management exposure
6. Conflict Management skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DELIVERABLES
1. To ensure Zero Harm at all sites
2. To assess the existing safety set up and plan for skills & competency building through training in line with COMPANY standards.
3. Driving and tracking focused safety drives and create MIS.
4. Implement Company Sustainability Framework and continuously improve VSAP and Safety Implementation scores.
5. Onboard Business partners and align them with COMPANY safety standards for improved Safety Performance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.