Chief Risk Officer - NBFC (16-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop the Risk Management team by bringing in and developing the required competencies within the team to able to assess and mitigate the risks within and outside of the company.
- Set the risk assessment and underwriting framework for the unsecured retail assets products within the organisation in line with the company's risk appetite and monitor for results against set benchmarks and standards
- Responsible for and has the authority to make decisions on risk management issues that directly impact the company. Sets the strategic risk management vision and is charged with delivering that strategy for the company.
- Identify the risks arising from emerging trends / regulatory changes / technology changes for the unsecured and secured loan products and develop strategies to mitigate the same.
- Create and disseminate risk measurements and reports
- Interface with key stakeholders such as the board, senior management, regulatory and compliance authorities.
- Set up the Framework and the guidelines to analyze the portfolio risk and build the team to continuously monitor risks form a product portfolio perspective. Responsible for implementing the infrastructure necessary to identify, assess and manage the control of risk.
- As a part of the leadership team, provide insights in the development and continuous evaluation of Risk
- Strong understanding of the unsecured retail products and Risks associated with the same.
- Sound understanding of Business processes as well as dynamics of the external environment.
- Sound understanding of all relevant regulatory framework related to the all unsecured retail product line as well as enterprise.
- Ability to contribute to strategy and business growth. Strategic and analytical bent of mind.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to manage and influence internal as well as external stakeholders
- Minimum 16 years of experience in banking or financial services companies.
- Hands on experience within the risk function for unsecured lending for a minimum of 5 years at a bank or NBFC is a prerequisite.