Executive Director - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:261 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Chief Risk Officer - NBFC (12-14 yrs)
- The position is responsible for the overall risk management of the organization. Should be proactive, focusing not only on current risks but also on future exposures, guiding the organization to acceptable levels of risk and actions are needed to mitigate risks.
- The incumbent is required to have good exposure and deep understanding of the business and assist and help the organization in its strategic direction and growth initiatives. He/She should have excellent analytical skills and keen understanding of the process involved in the credit, legal and technical functions.
- Complete understanding of the technicalities and legalities of Secured Loan and Unsecured Loan ability to define and design process to minimize associated risks would be desired.
Job Description :
- To establish internal loan controls and written policies and procedures and thereby ensuring the quality of the loan portfolio.
- Monitor adherence to standard operating process for all key processes.
- Work effectively with business units to identify, analyze, and mitigate internal and external risks to support sustainable growth.
- Ensure strict compliance to the policies. Monitoring the implementation continuously and minimize deviations.
- Lead, manage and supervise a team of risk professionals responsible for the firm's market, credit and liquidity risk management
- Periodically review and reevaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of established policies and procedures.
- CA/Post Graduate (preferably CA) with 12+ years
- Ideally past experience within the required (Preferably NBFC /NBFC-MFI/ Finance/Bank) sector.
- Can easily adapt to any software or any computerized environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with a variety of personalities and positions.
- Ability to see bigger picture and contribute to any discussion beyond the specific remit of the role.
- Proactive and organized, with the ability to work autonomously, must be well organized; attention to detail; high level of accuracy.
- Ability to respond sensitively and appropriately to confidential issues and information.
- High level of accuracy, consistency and timely responses are essential.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.