Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:510 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Chief Risk Officer - FinTech/NBFC (12-18 yrs)
- We are handling an exciting and challenging opportunity for the role of Chief Risk Officer with leading FinTech NBFC organization.
- They are looking for dynamic leader to Ensure the effective management and mitigation of risks associated with our operations, products, and services.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a robust risk management framework, assessing potential risks, and providing strategic guidance to senior leadership to enhance decision-making processes.
- Proven experience (minimum 12 years) in risk management, preferably within the fin-tech or financial services industry, with a focus on operational risk, credit risk & compliance risk.
- Strong knowledge of fin-tech products, services, and technologies, as well as the regulatory landscape governing the industry.
- Experience in Product and Credit Policy formulation, Collections and Recovery, Fraud and Operational Risks.
- Strong team management experience. Excellent knowledge of relevant regulatory frameworks and industry standards across financial, data and cyber-security best practices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.