Business Head at Synapse Search Partners
Views:5059 Applications:478 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:367
Chief Revenue Officer - Media (10-20 yrs)
- Define and set overall business strategy, business growth targets and production targets for the company in India.
- Ownership of developing and ensuring execution of long term and short term business plans.
- Discern market trends and craft go-to-market sales strategies to maximize revenue potential from prospective customers.
- Prospecting, identifying, and/or leveraging customer relationships to drive new business.
- Manage end-to-end P&L of new and established product offerings.
- Timely reporting and presentation to the management of business and vision.
- Hire, train, mentor and manage a team.
- Create a thriving environment for a high performing team.
- Setting up appropriate mechanisms within the team to ensure the best in industry servicing and client management.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for team members.
Key Competencies and Attributes Required:
- An entrepreneurial bent and a strategic thought leader.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent leadership and team handling skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- High passion, solution-oriented and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to deliver value through own initiative.
- A proven track record in growing accounts, winning new business/pitches, upward revenue trajectory.
- Existing corporate relationships.
- Must possess networking instincts with the ability to develop and manage long-term business relationships with clients.
- Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape.
- You are a natural "people person" with a knack for communicating, presenting and onboarding new associations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.