Global Talent Search Partner at XL Recruiters
Views:907 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Chief Revenue Officer - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
The CRO will be responsible for the top line of the group company with guidance from the promoters. He / She will play a pivotal role in the strategic transformation of the organization and will execute initiatives for the sustainable growth of the company.
- The Chief Revenue Officer establishes, manages and aligns marketing, sales and customer success teams to drive revenue of the group of companies
- Design and strategize differentiated product and pricing offerings for markets across companies
- Drive local sales across channels - B2B sales, On ground sales, affiliate reference and online
- Develop Cross border Sales channel and drive export initiatives
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the organization and for new and existing products
- Develop a brand strategy for all lines of business
- Set and administer an annual marketing and business development budget
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Provide technology tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively. Utilize data for marketing campaigns, interrogating the organization's databases and external data
- Defining ideal customer segments, select market segments and isolate audiences to engage using data-driven insights
- Manage and refine the organization's social media and PR presence
- Conduct Product R&D; Identify new business opportunities, and conduct market research studies
- Looking for a matured leader with a creative bent having worked in complex growing organizations
- Industry is not limiting factor. However someone with a MBA qualification with an understanding of the FMCG and Healthcare industry is preferred
- Should come with 10+ years of experience in handling large P/Ls in terms of volume and revenue size. Holistic experience in PR, Marketing, Sales, International Sales & Branding and managed large teams
- Should have highest ethical standards with exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder management skill.
The role is based out of Kampala, Uganda and will encompass traveling across Africa, Middle East and Asia. Right candidate will be compensated as per market standards, and will be provided with best in class benefits and growth opportunities within the organization.