Principal at Native
Views:215 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Chief Product Officer - NFT Startup (10-20 yrs)
Chief Product Officer
A $100M+ funded cricket-based NFT start-up is looking Chief Product Officer. The founding team comprises entrepreneurs with experiences across McKinsey, Hindustan Times, Rocket Internet, Google, Helion Advisors Venture Capital, Siemens, PwC Strategy, Strategic Decisions Group, SHELL, and educational backgrounds including IIT, IIM, and Wharton.
Job Role :
The start-up is looking for a highly professional Chief product officer with a brilliant 10+ years of technology experience. The candidate needs to oversee every element of the product from design to launch and beyond while ensuring it delivers value to both customers and the business. He/She will lead the product management (PM) team in building great products that deliver sustainable value to the business. From the early stages of developing a new product concept to beyond product launch, a CPO balances the needs and goals of both the product and the business.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop a vision and set the strategic direction of the product which aligns with customer needs, business growth, and overall technology strategy.
- Own and drive the whole product lifecycle from design, launch and developing cross functional partnerships.
- Define product requirements and roadmaps including things as feasibility, time, cost, and impact.
- Maintain multiple roadmaps in-line with company vision & strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Operations, and Marketing teams.
- Pursue a deep understanding of user and customer needs through research and data analysis.
- Build, mentor and manage a product team including product managers and UX designers and nurture a customer-driven product culture.
- Drive scalable processes and innovation around the product development cycle.
- Develop metrics and KPIs to measure the success products and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate across teams to communicate product strategies with internal stakeholders and adjust priorities according to feedback.
Job Requirements :
- 10-20+ years of experience working in product leadership roles at both major internet players and start-ups
- 5+ years of senior management in Innovative Tech startups
- Drive to create ground-breaking products, and create exponential success as part of a high performing team
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate teams across a variety of functional roles
- Past track record of recruiting and developing a high performing product team
- Passionate about the customers and demonstrated experience at building a relationship with them
- Experience interpreting customer needs and market trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in as fast-paced environment
- Experience leading deeply technical product plans and aligning business strategy and technology delivery
- Proven change agent and a strong strategic thinker
- Proven track record of clear communications with C-suite stakeholders and across cross-functional teams
- Data-driven method for decision making using KPIs and metrics
Salary : Good and Negotiable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.