Managing Director at Dream jobs Staffing Solution Pvt Ltd
Views:644 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Product Officer - Digital Lending - Bank (15-24 yrs)
Chief Product Officer-Digital Lending
As a Chief Product Officer you are accountable for:
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of all product-related activities within an organization. As Head of Digital Lending, you'll be expected to help empower this transformation towards innovative technical thought leadership
- The Digital Lending Products Head is responsible to lead the Digital Lending Product Team, which oversees all digital execution and delivery of marketing campaigns and programs to drive overall loans / EPP digital penetration. The digital lending team under the leadership of the Digital Product Lending Head manages all product collaterals & communication on the digital front and will work closely with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for digital lending goals covering all secured or unsecured loans products and ensuring leadership and salience of the products vis-- -vis competition and for driving preference through product/process innovation,
- Work closely with multiple internal/external stakeholders like Sales & Distributions, Technology, Marketing, Digital Banking, Legal, Compliance & Decision Management etc. to drive business growth across various digital channels and touchpoints.
- Lead and implement new revenue and balance growth initiatives digitally, including system and process change.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the company's reputation.
Any specific skills required:
- Proven track record of successfully creating and implementing a digital change program.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data-driven and results-oriented