Chief Operations Officer - NBFC- MFI (12-20 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Entrepreneurial Growth and Opportunity
Challenging Role :
Client Details :
Our client is one of the leading and established NBFC-MFI with a growing book size. They are looking to expand the business and operations in India.
The COO will be working closely with the MD and the strategic planning team. This individual is responsible for the management of the MFI's activities to achieve rapid and responsible growth, ensure significant social impact and long-term sustainability.
- Major functions reporting to the position of Chief Operating Officer are branch operations, sales and credit, HR and admin. and technology.
- The COO will provide a high-level of customer relations and service and ensure compliance with MFI policies and procedures.
The position of Chief Operating Officer will assist in attaining established operational and financial goals; perform supervisory duties of department staff; and coordinate staff for coverage in all related areas of the department. Serve as a member of the Senior Management.
- Implement the strategic goals of the organization through day-to-day management of operations at the financial institution.
- Oversee the following : Branch Operations, Business Development (sales), and Credit Controls.
- Plan and implement the expansion both in terms of new products and services that can be offered as well as geographies of operation.
- Perform supervisory duties and coordinate with the staff in all related areas of the department
- Maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of branch operations and distribution network.
- Participate in and at times, lead strategy, policy formulation, procedure and MIS development and training.
- Ensure that the company achieves agreed profitability levels, while remaining committed to client protection and social performance
- Product development with new products such as microcredit, SME, micro-saving, fund transfer and micro-insurance
- Portfolio management with supervision of the Regional Managers, Branch Managers and Loan Officers and provide them with adequate support to make sure that collections are always on time and that the quality of the portfolio remains excellent
- Lead the delinquency management strategy, including legal actions against customers and employee when appropriate;
- With 12+ years- work experience the individual needs to be working with MFI/ NBFC handling entire operations/sales function of lending function.
- He needs to be a fast grower in his career and handled entire sales, operations, credit function of any NBFC/ MFI.
Job Offer :
- Growing Opportunity
- Challenging environment
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Anshul Bhardwaj - +91 (0) 124 452 5426
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.