Co-Founder at Nkrafterz
Views:531 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Chief Operations Officer - Logistics (10-12 yrs)
Plans, directs, and oversees a company's operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals. Helps organization to execute long-term and short-term plans and directives by implementing judgement, vision, management, and leadership.
Leadership & management skills, Interpersonal Skills, Customer Service, Financial Analysis, Logistics Knowledge & experience at management level with at least 10 -12 years of experience, Transportation & logistics industry knowledge.
Results oriented and Problem Solving skills; Critical/ strategic Thinking, planning and execution, presentation skills, Effective Oral and Written Communication Skills in English.
Budgeting and resource management, Strategic Planning and business development; at least a degree holder in relevant field or equivalent.
Chief Operating Officer Job Duties:
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes
- Develops and implements growth strategies
- Acts as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance
- Raises capital through banks or outside investors to help foster growth or obtain sales goals
- Provides mentoring to all employees, including management
- Motivates staff to meet or surpass organizational and sales goals
- Coordinates with human resources department to recruit skilled talent and keep the best employees
- Oversees daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary
- Presents new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors and other company officers
- Directs acquisitions and sales of assets to meet organization goals
- Evaluates newly implemented sales plans
- Provides a system for employee salaries and benefits, and makes sure employees feel valued
- Promotes communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise