Account Manager at Confidential
Views:2490 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Chief Operations Officer - Farm & Agri Business (15-20 yrs)
Chief Operations Officer
- The chief operating officer (COO) will oversee the design, enhancement, implementation, reporting, financials, operations, for the farm & fresh business.
- The COO will also pay a critical role in helping to shape and guide the future growth and development of the Business.
- The COO will develop, refine and implement Business & Operations strategy including aspects such as area selection, product design and delivery, portfolio quality management, client outreach and communications.
- Will be responsible for the management of the overall quality and efficiency of operations.
- Ensuring that the company delivers an outstanding service that is client focused and efficient at all times.
1. Achieve Business Performance
2. Driving Business Direction
3. People Management
4. Leadership Management
5. Team Management
6. Create effective workforce Plans
7. Lead, inspire and coach a team of high calibre professionals, creating succession.
8. Bulid Strong Relationships.
9. Strategic Planning
10. Budgeting & Forecasting
11. Build strong relationships with key external stakeholders, government, suppliers, etc
12. Be accountable for the aggregate plan and delivery of systems
13. Discuss gaps and agree on action plans to close gaps.
14. P&L Activities
15. Sales & Distribution
16. Channel Management