Associate Delivery Lead at Randstad India
Views:986 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Chief Operations Officer - EPC (15-20 yrs)
A Civil Engineer professional with exposure towards business development, sales network augmentation, project risk and cash management, people integration, engagement and alignment and deliver sustainable revenue growth and profitability.
Operational Management :
- As a cost / profit centre - project by project
- Project execution, delivery and transaction closures
- Project planning, management and addressing customer needs
- Customer engagement and satisfaction excellence
- Value Chain Management - Sales process, Design Office, Assets & Materials, Projects.
Business and Commercial Acumen :
- Business Development, Sales and Marketing
- Strong networking abilities
- Business plan development and defining precise roadmap
- Provide inputs to strategic business development and business model evolution
Company Management :
- Budgets, forecasts and reports
- Administration and risk management
- Contract management | claims, arbitration & dispute settlement
- People and team engagement, alignment, appraisals, and be responsible for group overall dynamics and management
- Qualified as B.E. | B.Tech Civil and with a Post-Graduation in business management, preferably in operations | sales and marketing. Techno-commercial experience will be an advantage. Experience in overall management of Highway, Roadway, Bridges, Flyovers, Railways, Tunnels projects is must.
- 5 years+ in a similar role and total experience 15 - 20 years
- Open to travel as and when required