Director at Vanguard Human Resources
Views:895 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Chief - Operational Excellence - BPO (15-18 yrs)
A leading provider of BPM and Domestic BPO services in India with a work force of 6K and 7 delivery centers in India. It has a highly responsive structure with its clients and individual needs.
The Director of Operational Excellence is responsible for the strategic planning and direction of all aspects of operations and projects within the organization by improving business processes and culture.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of procurement, compliance, reporting, systems integration, data management and analytics
- Works collaboratively with senior leadership to document annual objectives and report on progress
- Works with the client and management team to document Key Performance Indicators and design dashboards to track compliance
- Ensures proper procurement processes are regularly followed
- Responsible for the implementation and management of WFM, Quality & Training
- Overall responsibility to identify opportunities for improvements, optimize workflows, and enhance operations.
- Strong demonstrated leadership, supervisory and interpersonal skills to lead and work collaboratively and effectively with various departments, cross-functional teams, clients, executives and staff at all levels; experience facilitating integration and collaboration.
- Computer skills and good working knowledge and understanding of CMMS and energy management systems
- Demonstrated process improvement experience using Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills to manage complex information, assess problems, and develop effective solutions
- Excellent customer service skills to understand and articulate diverse clients' needs and objectives; manage expectations and deliver as promised and on time
- Organizational and time management skills
- Applies best practices across all service lines
- Ability to embrace and deliver change
- Directs ongoing process improvement as it relates to all lines of service
- Strong data and analytic skills; ability to translate data into actionable intelligence
- Maintains a high standard of presentation, personal integrity, and customer support
- Capable of translating strategic intent into immediate successful delivery
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.