Associate Manager Recruitment at Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:3235 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Chief Operating Officer - Supply Chain Platform Startup - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-10 yrs)
Hiring COO (Supply Chain Platform Startup)
Education: Engineering + MBA (From Premium Collages)
Experience: 5+ Yrs
About the Role:
- As the COO, you will be leading the aggregator side of the platform, while your counter parts in the business leads the Supply Chain (Demand Side).
- You'll be managing & growing the Operations, Process Standardization & Community Development for the Supply Side Aggregation of the business.
- You'll be working closely with the Technology & Supply team on solving real-time problems which are revolutionary on-the-cloud and on-the-ground platform that has been delivering 2X growth and disruption.
- Not necessary to have domain experience for the role since this is the right role for an operations leadership professional who brings scale driven by process, standardization, technology & culture.
We are looking for:
- Work closely with Founders / Startups to strategize and execute the business plan.
- Own the end-to-end Supply Side operations, from Aggregated Production to Community Development.
- Proven experience leading operations & process standardization at a high growth operations role.
- Experience in building trust/compliance/community - in a blue collar/similar partner ecosystem as farmers.
- Ability to streamline process repeatability / introduce SOPs /devise strategies / R&R / partner engagement.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities. Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Comfortable coordinating with Tech teams for automating business processes & HR teams for training.
- 100% Process Compliance & Precision Delivery combining process design, technology, training, culture & incentives.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of a business to ensure smooth progress.
- Train and Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback and apply improvements.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Manage Inventory, procurement & quality processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Drive standardization & repeatability with technology, process, culture & KPIs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.