Chief Operating Officer - SaaS/Technology Business (14-25 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - Finance
Skills - COO, SaaS, Finance Business Partnering, Hyderabad
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - An opportunity to be the COO and provide strategic leadership to finance, operations, procurement, administration and legal ; to be a strong business partner to the CEO and add commercial value to the organisation
Our client is a well known SaaS organisation whose product has been absorbed into 300+ fortune 1000 companies and are currently in a Pre - IPO stage
Reporting to the MD of the organisation, your core responsibilities will be:
- To handle overall business planning for the company and drive decision making through business analytics
- To interface with customers and partners as needed to streamline operational impact on customer/partner relationships
- Lead and drive solid business performance management framework, SaaS metrics for commercial uptake of business and investor's knowledge
- Lead the various functional teams to drive standardisation of data, effective partnership to drive performance management at right levels, follow through actions to take initiatives to logical closure with clear value addition
- Partner with Leadership team and drive target setting and performance management of deliverables for achieving performance and objectives on cross functional basis
- Provide economic views along with country outlook to determine strategy on various products
- Establish policies and procedures that are in line with company's culture and vision
As an ideal candidate you have been a finance head / have a strong finance background as a professional before taking on the reins as a COO in your current role. The candidate we are looking must have:
- A solid educational background with Under-graduation and Master's from a Tier-1 College/ University.
- Minimum 15-20 years related experience in a Tech/ SaaS based company in a leadership role
- A COO with a strong finance business partnering exposure. Industry experience is preferred, but not a must.
- Substantial people leadership experience with a proven track-record of selecting and coaching professionals.
- Proven track record of adding value to the business through business partnering
- Possess a high degree of analytical skills and is capable of combining strategy with financial insights.
- Strong commercial acumen to understand and challenge business agenda
- Having a customer centric mindset and a good understanding of how value add for the customer and the company goes hand in hand
- Excellent English proficiency
A significant and strategic role where you will utilise your expertise as a COO with a strong financial bent of mind to help set the business agenda and achieve the overall organizational goals.
Through your day-to-day leadership and work, you will gain sharpen your commercial acumen and enhance your stakeholder management skills. In addition, you will have visibility and exposure as a part of the leadership team
Contact - Anisha Pai - +91 (0) 22 4236 3364
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.