Consultant at Randstad India
Views:3950 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Chief Operating Officer - Pharma - Contract Manufacturing & Contract R&D - IIT/NIT/IIM (20-30 yrs)
An established Company which is in the field of Contract Manufacturing & Contract R&D.
Educational Background -
- B Tech / M Tech in Chemical Engineering from Premier Institute (preferably from IIT / National Institutes)
- MBA from B-School will be an added advantage.
- Minimum Experience: 20 years
- Candidate should be able to take up the Site responsibility for Managing Close to 500 People.
- He should have proven track record in P&L Management / Yield Improvement / Cost Controls etc.
- Candidate should be dynamic, Versatile and possess strong leadership qualities.
- Candidate should have the strong track record of taking the Company from a Small Turnover to a Substantially Large One.
- He should be good in Planning and implementing strategies.
- He should have experiences in overseeing the other functions like Commercial / HR / Finance etc.
- The candidate should be an effective communicator with all the Stakeholders like employees, customers, local and Govt. agencies etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.