Director at Connexio Search
Views:886 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Chief Operating Officer - NBFC (12-18 yrs)
Our Client is a young NBFC with an extremely strong management team comprising former global and domestic bankers. The NBFC focuses on SME, MSME and retail segments with a strong focus on digital aspects of the business.
The purpose of the role is help develop a COO function encompassing key strategic and operational capabilities.
The key responsibilities will include:
1. Responsibility for building business objectives, strategies and plans both at an organisational level as well as at a business line level ad tracking performance, monitoring variations.
2. Supporting various groupwide growth initiatives.
3. Ensuring that strategies established by Management Committees are communicated appropriately and implemented effectively.
4. Partnering with infrastructure functions ensuring that they are suitably resourced and are working together to deliver on overall firm strategy.
5. Supporting managements interaction with regulators working with legal, compliance and external partners to ensure that all regulatory requirements are met.
6. Ensuring that proper processes and procedures are established across infra and business lines.
7. Overseeing relationships with strategic/critical external partners.
8. Acting as a culture creator and carrier.
1. Minimum 12 years of experience in the NBFC/banking industry. More experienced candidates are welcome.
2. Experience in SME/MSME/consumer lending businesses.
3. Exposure to infra functions like operations, risk, legal, compliance, HR, finance.
4. Experience in establishing and implementing policies and processes, and monitoring their adoption.
5. Good understanding of the regulatory environment.
6. Must enjoy working with people.
CFO with extensive interaction with promoter/CEO and rest of management committee
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.