Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:231 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Chief Operating Officer - IT Solutions & Staffing (15-24 yrs)
Our client (Leading US Staffing company) is planning to hire a leader to the manage multiple Centres. The role requires experience from capacity forecasting, candidate engagement, to manage Operations. The ideal candidate will possess a strong Staffing/ Recruitment background that enables him/her to manage quantitative planning and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically
Exp: 15-24 Years
Roles and Responsibility :
- Develop strong and constructive relationships with business stakeholders, Operations, Finance in India and across the globe
- Must have a sound understanding of the managing Profit center business/s (structure, nature of their work and business challenges faced) to enable anticipation of businesses future recruitment needs, ensure sourcing strategy, technology & cost implications
- Ensure effective and high-quality regular weekly, monthly and quarterly communication with various key senior business stakeholders,
- Communicate the process and benefits of the solution and to key stakeholders, including changes in process, new initiatives/ projects, and additional service offerings
- Governance and Compliance (Team, Recruiting Numbers, Policy, Process, Procedure)
- Extensive experience in Sourcing and hands-on recruiting will be key to this role
- Regular Team/recruiting numbers/SLA's review
Recruitment Process Delivery, Operations & Enhancement :
- Monitor or manage the delivery of recruitment assignments according to the agreed recruitment process, SLA's compliance and legislative requirements ensuring all required activities are completed and documented accordingly
- Ensure the team is fully utilizing the ATS/recruitment systems
- Working with the broader Client TA Team and the Sourcing & Internal Mobility Leads to develop an effective Talent Pool framework for all Business units, to include : job segmentation, defined sourcing strategies, and articulated engagement plan per role type.
- Ensure ongoing continuous improvement and value add initiatives to improve team and Operations efficiency
Expected Deliverables :
- Establish country/region specific Operations strategy
- Management and ownership of cost per hire, sourcing and other talent acquisition costs
- Management of the internal and external talent supply chains utilizing lean methodology
- Management of candidate cycle time, conversion rates and applicant funnel metrics to benchmark or above
- Alignment with finance and operations partners
- Meet or exceed associate experience service levels and KPI's measured by hiring activity results and defect reduction
- Growth of team's core and advanced skills sets measured by progression in their career path
Basic Qualifications :
- A completed Master's Degree
- 10+ years Management experience in a global workforce planning / operations management environment
- Ability to lead, teach and develop associates and managers to deliver key organizational goals.
- Demonstrated success with program & portfolio management in highly matrixed, rapidly changing business environments.
- Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics including return on investment
- Ability to develop and implement planning processes and procedures across geographically distributed teams.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and translate strategy into operational plans and business results.
- Experience with managing large-scale organizational change.