Senior Specialist at Randstad
Views:922 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Chief Operating Officer - IT (15-25 yrs)
Hiring a COO for a Product base -Bangalore
We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) , reporting to CEO. In this role, you'll lead our team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective.
The ideal candidate:
Should hold extensive experience within our industry and a unique mix of business and management expertise, plus proficiency with the practices, policies, and procedures of our industry.
Objectives of this role :
1. Collaborate with CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring levels.
2. Translate strategy into actionable steps for growth, implementing organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operations planning.
3. Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture that ensures team members can thrive and organizational outcomes are met.
Strategy & Business Growth:
1. Design and implement business strategies for the Indian and overseas markets by working closely with the CEO and other leaders.
2. Manage customer relationships, account farming, and escalations.
3. Work closely with the CEO and the company board to define the growth road of the company.
4. Participate in business development activities along with the CEO.
5. Measure the VoC for every business account to ensure business continuity
1. Define, track, and measure the KPIs for running the company's operations in line with the growth objective(s) of the company.
2. Ensure that all the departments of the organization are driven by SOP, KPI and SLA to run the operations smoothly.
3. Define and manage contingency planning to ensure that the operations of the organization can continue even in adverse situations.
4. Manage, and streamline the coordination across different departments in the organization.
1. Oversee the financial strategy, budgeting, forecasting as well as audit process.
2. Measure, manage and improve the financial health of all the business accounts.
3. Review the P&L of all the lines of business within the company and take required actions to optimize the P&L.
4. Share financial reports with the CEO and the board for review.
1. Coordinate and ensure strong execution across the Leadership Team per the strategic plan and drive strong cross-team systems
2. Promote the culture of innovation and operational efficiency in different departments within the organisation
3. Participate in revising the people policies as and when required and strategize with the People Ops team for hiring new talent.
Legal, Regulatory and Compliance:
1. Review, manage and authorize the relevant business agreements or legal documents.
2. Participate in the RFP and business agreement negotiation process.
3. Ensure that the organisation and its products/programs comply with local regulatory requirements.
4. Participate in the board meetings as and when required.
What you will need:
Hiring a COO for a Product base -Bangalore
1. Bachelor or Master's degree with an overall experience of 20+ years. A degree in engineering or science will be preferred(not mandatory).
2. 10+ years in the software product or IT industry.
3. Experience in software delivery process, operations, and business development is a must.
4. a Very good understanding of the financials and the business metrics.
5. Good experience in managing and working with clients.
6. Should have experience in working with technical teams to complete product/solution delivery.
7. Track record of successfully meeting or exceeding organizational targets, achieving ambitious goals, and driving significant impact.
8. Proven ability to lead organizational change, with a keen sense for getting to an enduring result and through a process that strengthens trust and organizational relationships
9. Proven ability to leverage financial and operational metrics to drive organizational decisions and achieve strategic objectives
10. Exception integrity, with the ability to stay true to one's own cause and purpose while incorporating the needs, opinions, and feedback of others.
11. A problem solver attitude and approach to thrive in difficult conditions.
12. A people person, one who can achieve the goals by taking the team members along.