Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:756 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Chief Operating Officer - Healthcare (12-20 yrs)
- Provide leadership to Respective Business Unit & also overview Laboratory in achieving their business goals, drive the expansion of the Hospital Network, build a strong Brand for services to attract patient referrals and quality Talent, set up strategic alliances with service partners to optimize costs and enhance patient convenience.
- Provide leadership to the management team to achieve high morale, quality outcomes and positive financial results.
- Assure cost-effectiveness and financial integrity, with emphasis on revenue enhancement, productivity, utilization management and overall profitability.
- Spearhead the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies to enhance the Network of hospitals and its alliance partners.
- Develop the Marketing and Brand Strategy of in alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Institutionalize best people practices within company.
- Communicate key information to all stakeholders of consumer / Patient preferences, marketplace needs, the competitive environment, and progressive patient care practices deployed by market leaders.
- Expand hospitals outreach activities and referral network to ensure effective partnerships are formed which will facilitate the development of a comprehensive and geographically dispersed integrated health care system.
- Enhance the reach of the network of hospitals and services to more patient groups in the geography.
- Provide management oversight for the development of high quality, cost-effective and integrated clinical programs at Laboratory.
- Lead the Laboratory team to develop and implement well-balanced clinical, academic, and research programs designed to ensure the operational and strategic success of the lab.
- Provide inputs for the Corporate Committees & Councils, wherever required.
- Lead and direct timely execution of new Hospital projects.
- Establish & maintain budgetary control and ensure cost optimization across all functions.
- Proactively grow company's share of the market and maximize revenue generation from new alliances across all geographies.
- Ensure all regulatory compliances related to medical regulations are met at all times.
- Identify and develop new markets and patient care opportunities.
- Monitor budgets, forecasts & operational plans to ensure business targets are exceeded and revenue maximization opportunities are capitalized upon.
- Overseeing strong workforce development through recruitment and retention, employee satisfaction and engagement, maximizing the growth potential of employees and strong succession planning.
- Establish accountability and ownership of deliverables across all team members.
- Provide coaching, direction, and leadership support to team members in order to achieve business results.
- Responsible for the management of team personnel which includes performance management and competency building activities.
- Implement improved processes and management methods to ensure quality care is provided to patients.
- Ensure regulatory compliances and quality accreditations (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers - NABH) for the respective Centre.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.