Director at Connexio Search
Views:631 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Chief Operating Officer - FinTech - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (12-18 yrs)
A leading "Soonicorn" Fintech backed by leading VCs is looking to hire a COO to spearhead their operations function for their Lending business.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Founders and the leadership team and will be responsible for developing and implementing various strategic initiatives.
Must Have :
- Exp: 12- 18 years of experience mainly in scaling up operations and leading teams.
- Premium college pedigree preferred.
- Seasoned professionals from NBFCs / Banks/ Fintech segment. Startup experience will be preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To build and manage team and operations for the NBFC
- Maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of branch operations and distribution network.
- Able to design, plan and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Experience in establishing and implementing policies and processes, and monitoring their adoption.
- Experience in SME/MSME/consumer lending businesses.
- Should have scaled business in past roles at a fast pace.
- Must have strong relationship management with Banking partners
- Skills required include strong analytical, managerial, communication, and leadership skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.