Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:875 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Chief Operating Officer - Financial Service (20-25 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities :
- Define an innovative and differentiated business strategy for the firm to operate as diversified service firm and drive execution of the strategy
- Provide overall direction and guidance to the organisation
- Lead efforts for achievement of the business plan through enhanced business focus to drive revenue and profitability
- Build a high performance/high productivity work environment by maintaining effective managerial practices
- Assure a work environment that recruits, retains and supports quality talent.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders which includes leveraging external relationships, forging new clients relationships and building internal relationships including across the firm.
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency and improved service to internal and external customers and implement positive change within the company
- Guide the day to day operations, and assure a smooth functioning, efficient organisation focused on quality and organisational stability through enhancement of standards, controls, systems and procedures
- Ensure appropriate organisation structure to support the development and management of all personnel
Job specific skills :
Applicants should possess the following attributes :
- Extensive experience in a senior leadership role with a proven track record of successfully managing Financial service
- Superior critical thinking skills and mastering complex subject matter quickly
- Exposure to Indian Cards/ Payments / Consumer Lending Segments
- Proven track record of exercising excellent business judgment in all circumstances with the highest ethical standards, Excellent developer of talent
- Ability to work across multiple geographies, locations and cultures
- Strong, process, financial and business acumen
- Ethical management and integrity
- Established local connections and networks
- Exhibits well - developed listening, speaking and writing skills to share information perspectives and opinions with others. Works collaboratively and leverages individual talents in support of firm's Goals.
- Should also demonstrate a high lvel of emotional quotient as well as courage and resilience
- Must exhibit personal responsibility and maintain high standards by continually seeking opportunities to increase effectiveness, efficiency and quality of existing work processes, methods and systems
- Superior relationship building skills and ability to work collaboratively and engage with diverse stakeholders.
Educational Qualifications : He/ she should hold a MBA / CA / professional qualification
Minimum Experience : Should have a minimum of 20 years of experience out of which around 10 years should be in Cards/Consumer loan Business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.