Recruiter at Kyuncumber
Views:1010 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Chief Operating Officer - eCommerce (8-15 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organization's ongoing operations and procedures. We need an experienced and efficient leader who should be able to maintain the control of diverse business operations. Excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics should be present to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, or related field.
- 5+ years' experience in executive leadership positions with an experience of working in an Ecommerce firm and familiarity with e-commerce platform is a must.
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues and solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics.
- Preference for candidates with experience in fundraising and international business.
Job Description & Responsibilities :
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO.
- Directly oversee Operations, HR, and Accounting, and partner with the CEO on sales management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth, helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
- Analyze internal & external operations and identify areas of process enhancement
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention.
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, partners and stakeholders.
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability.
- Adhere to company and legal business requirements, enforcing compliance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.