Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:635 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Chief Operating Officer - Building Material (15-20 yrs)
About our Client :
- Our client is a leading pipe and fittings manufacturing company. They are on a journey of rapid growth and is wanting to hire a Leader who can contribute in growing their revenues in the next 3 - 4 years.
- To attain this target, they are looking at bringing on board a Chief Operating Officer who will be responsible for heading their Operations, Finance, Sales & Marketing.
Job Description :
This position reports to the Promoters and supervises the organization's workforce. The incumbent will be responsible for :
- Develops strategic and operational plans and budgets, including an annual budget, with methods to track, measure and report performance results against established goals.
- Collaborates with the executive management team to develop policies to coordinate functions among divisions and departments.
- Business Planning from a long-term perspective. Evolve and deploy strategy for their Products based on an in-depth understanding of current ways of working and world class standards that needs to be achieved.
- Delivering business results along the financial, customer, capability and process objectives and market positioning.
- Identifying opportunities and build strategic relationships with key suppliers.
- Overseeing task accomplishment of the cross- functional team in terms of outputs/ deliverables and processes.
Only candidates experienced in building material( Tiles, Sanitaryware & Pipes, PVC pipes, etc)
The ideal candidate must be a MBA degree from a reputed university or college. He/She must have 15 to 20 years experience with at least 10 years in the building material space and 5 years in people leadership positions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.