Senior Consultant - Human Resource at Michael Page at Michael Page
Views:244 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Chief of Staff To Vice President - HR - Startup (4-8 yrs)
Chief of Staff To Vice President - HR - Unicorn Startup
Be Chief of Staff in a Unicorn Startup Company. This is a cross-functional role that is responsible for communicating and strategizing with the VP-HR. As you set up your Chief of Staff OKR's, it's great to build them around initiatives such as:
- Company alignment
- Hiring and growth initiatives
- Budget planning
- Establishing company-wide goals and KPIs
- OKRs and goal alignment: Use OKRs to align the People Success organization from the top to the bottom by transparently measuring objectives in one agile strategy execution platform. Deliver focused results by setting quarterly business objectives.
- Reporting: Managing the People Success team daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual meetings, communications, and processes to ensure they adapt to changes in the People Success Team.
- Projects and Frameworks: Managing special projects across departments, like new frameworks or business models, restructuring, or business reviews.
- Insights: Preparing insights for internal and external meetings with analysis.
- Evolve: Challenging the assumptions and numbers behind the reports, scorecards, and reports of the People Success team. Enable important decisions.
Location - Remote Work Profile
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.