Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page
Views:2314 Applications:631 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:577
Chief Of Staff To Cofounder & COO - Financial Services Technology Firm - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-12 yrs)
Job Title : Chief of Staff to Cofounder & COO| Global Financial Services Technology Company
Job Summary :
- Working closely with the co-founder and COO, the Chief of Staff will play a key role in enabling decision-making at the center.
- You will lead the founders' office team to drive multiple projects and work-streams that touch multiple parts of the company.
- You will also facilitate cross-functional collaboration to see through the execution of multiple strategic decisions.
About the Client : Our client is a Global Financial Services Technology Infrastructure platform for institutions, backed by marquee VC firms & global financial institutions.
Key Responsibilities :
- The Chief of Staff is a highly visible and key role that is responsible for managing the rhythm of the business, driving strategic initiatives, keeping a pulse on organizational health, owning special projects, and more.
- A force multiplier, the CoS works strategically across the leadership team and cross-functionally to drive communication, collaboration, alignment, and decision-making velocity.
This role will include four broad pillars:
1. Support on Key Projects (40%): You will support the COO in all strategic operations projects by helping in structuring the problem, collaborating with multiple stakeholders across the organisation and externally, establishing scalable processes and leading implementation.
2. Cross-functional Collaboration (30%): Time and time again, you will be responsible for facilitating the execution of decisions that touch multiple functions of the organisation. You will bring together stakeholders from around the org, structure the problem, assist in assigning responsibilities and follow up to see through the execution.
3. Talent Development (15%): Ensure a high-performance culture within the organization by overseeing the talent management processes as the company scales across multiple global jurisdictions.
4. Ownership on Side Projects (15%): You will get exposure to multiple parts of the business where you can engage and assist on any project as would be the business requirement.
The successful applicant :
- Education: Tier 1 MBA from a recognized institution is a must-have for this role.
- Experience: A minimum of 8 years with rich experience in company operations management, including as an Associate Director / Director / AVP in scaled operations heavy businesses.
- Leadership Skills: Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adaptability: Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Confidentiality: Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Proven experience in a similar role, supporting senior executives in a fast-paced environment preferred.
- A successful candidate is adept at anticipating the needs, dealing with the unexpected, acting as liaison between the COO and the team / the outside world, independently handling the founders' office and enabling decision making on various business activities.
- Operational excellence is the key to excel in this role to ensure efficiency, scalability, and seamless execution of business objectives.
What's on offer :
- Very competitive compensation in salary & ESOPs.
- Generous pricing & terms for equity options.
- A global work environment with offices in 4 different countries (and adding) with a flat organisation structure.
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career.