Assistant Manager at Hirelo Consulting
Views:1426 Applications:469 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:319
Chief of Staff - Strategy/Planning/Consulting/Special Projects - Educational Conglomerate (4-5 yrs)
Looking only for candidates from Consulting Firms
Strategy, Planning, Consulting, Special Projects
Job Description :
This role is with a Bangalore based educational Conglomerate
- As the Chief of Staff, you will work closely with Provost on everything ranging from strategy and planning to special projects and executive coordination.
- This is a key role that impacts all areas of the business - you will be working with team members and leaders, both internal and external. You will have the ability to directly impact and improve decision and processes, and your work will increase the speed and efficiency of execution throughout the company.
- The Chief of Staff role will give you an insider look at how a growth stage company scales and operate, from the vantage point of the executive team. You will experience what works, and learn from what doesn't.
- This position is a stepping stone towards that aspiration or a leadership role.
- We're looking for someone dynamic and you- ll need to have the below in generous quantities to succeed in this role.
- Identify, define, manage and drive ad hoc special projects and initiatives that are cross-functional and strategy to the company.
- Build a thorough understanding of all areas of the business - operations, government relations, product, ops - to determine priorities of the Provost through weekly meetings and identifying opportunities to increase the leadership team and the company's effectiveness in execution.
- Drive executive-level operations - strategic and OKR planning, business reviews, and Board meetings
- Facilitate effective decision-making throughout the organization.
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting, venture capital, investment banking, corporate strategy, product management, or similar.
- Self-directed, resourceful, and comfortable with operating in ambiguity.
- Experience in financial analysis and basic modeling.
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- The ability to summarize and present complex topics effectively to a wide audience.
- Experience in organizing and managing cross-functional projects.
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset