Director at Connexio Search
Views:1066 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Chief Of Staff Office Role - HealthTech - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-12 yrs)
Chief of Staff Office
About the company:
- This advanced genomics research and diagnostics start up is present in the US (Bay Area) and India (Bengaluru). It is backed by leading PE/VC/impact investor firms.
- There strategy is to develop build out cutting edge genetic research and testing ability and make this available for various purposes including drug discovery, genetics research, and providing integrated testing (genetic and non genetic) capabilities.
- As they bolster their leadership, they are looking for an AVP/VP ; Chief of Staff to work closely with the CEO.
- The successful candidate will play an important role in helping achieve our clients mission, work closely with the CEO and the leadership team and be responsible for driving strategic initiatives for the company.
- Oversee strategic and growth initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership.
- Be involved in decision-making, program management across departments
- Drive internal governance as required and governing critical metrics across the organization
- Help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects.
- Represent the company at various forums, and to key external stakeholders and counterparts (including investors)
- MBA from Tier 1 B School.
- Engineering, science or medical degree
- 5 to 12 years of investing (PE or VC), management consulting, corporate strategy/chief of staff or investment banking experience;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and outcome oriented
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.