Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3373 Applications:629 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:331
Chief of Staff - Chairman Office - Auto/Infra/Manufacturing - IIM/IIT (10-19 yrs)
We have been mandated with a requirement from one of our prestigious client for the role of - Chief of Staff based at Mumbai.
Role : Chief of Staff
Education : MBA & B.E/B.Tech from Premier Institute (IIM's & IIT' s)
Location : Mumbai
Purpose : Managing crucial team of Chairman's office and assist Chairman to drive strategic & business decisions and keep a track of the plan of all the businesses and functions for execution / implementation and generate analytical reports and facilitate Chairman's decision making process with high level of confidentiality.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for planning strategic business objectives and processes to monitor and report on performance against agreed key performance indicators for overall businesses across locations.
- Accurate forecasting of pipeline and revenue from potential businesses on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Networked with the top management across businesses globally to understand their requirement from Chairman& provide best solutions in consultation.
- Reporting on operational performance of all the businesses through business evaluation,
- Work closely with all the business heads to understand the current status and plans to improvise their respective businesses
- Assist in driving strategic programs with different business verticals across the globe.