Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4496 Applications:685 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:331
Chief of Staff - Chairman Office - Auto/Infra/Manufacturing - IIM/IIT (10-19 yrs)
We have been mandated with a requirement from one of our prestigious client for the role of - Chief of Staff based at Mumbai.
Role : Chief of Staff
Education : MBA & B.E/B.Tech from Premier Institute (IIM's & IIT' s)
Location : Mumbai
Purpose : Managing crucial team of Chairman's office and assist Chairman to drive strategic & business decisions and keep a track of the plan of all the businesses and functions for execution / implementation and generate analytical reports and facilitate Chairman's decision making process with high level of confidentiality.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for planning strategic business objectives and processes to monitor and report on performance against agreed key performance indicators for overall businesses across locations.
- Accurate forecasting of pipeline and revenue from potential businesses on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Networked with the top management across businesses globally to understand their requirement from Chairman& provide best solutions in consultation.
- Reporting on operational performance of all the businesses through business evaluation,
- Work closely with all the business heads to understand the current status and plans to improvise their respective businesses
- Assist in driving strategic programs with different business verticals across the globe.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.