Chief of Staff/CFO - Robotics - IIM A/B/C (4-7 yrs)
The firm is well funded and has recently raised its Series C funding from accredited institutions.
Our client is looking to hire experienced, high-performing management professional with rich industry experience from a strategic finance background, with the capability and passion of working across high-growth businesses for its flagship general management program. This program aims to create and nurture a strong leadership cadre that will supplement the pipeline for leadership roles in the next 4 to 6 years.
- Directly work with Financial Controller to manage the investor relations and strategic evaluation of the company financials
- Build competence in the core areas through internal/external assignments
- Work with the executive team to develop ideas and proposals, conduct reviews, and drive a cohesive company strategy
- Prepare a detailed business plan for strategic discussions with internal/external stakeholders
- Work on strategic cross-functional assignments, if required
- Schedule and manage the respective leaders calendar, including appointments, travel plans, meetings, and conferences
- Develop communications for the Board, Company and external meetings
- Help complete priority items for the respective leader to an appropriate level of quality
- Drive recruitment efforts for the respective leader, if required
- Be the eyes and ears of the respective leader, represent him in internal and external meetings when required, take urgent decisions in his absence, etc.